All of the products below are organically wildcrafted. Ethically hand picked and homemade by yours truly in the majestic Colorado Rocky Mountains.
Below you will find a list of all my herbs and many healing properties for each. There are various remedies for health and well-being specific to your needs. I have made effective salves, tinctures, and oils for common ailments which are essential for getting back to your natural state of health and vitality.
I have a larger surplus of Rocky Mountain hand harvested herbs to choose from for salves, tinctures, and oils. So therefore, many of them can be uniquely crafted for your specific health needs. Just contact me for a free consult today!
COST: 1 oz. $15 | 2 oz. $25 | 4 oz. $45
IN STOCK: I have Sore Muscle Salve, Nipple Balm, and Diaper Rash Salve along with all these wonderful herbs below in tincture and oil form.
Postpartum Sitz Bath
A sitz bath is a warm, shallow, herbal bath that can soothe and cleanse the perineum. After birth your body may be feeling sensitive, swollen, and tender down there...You and baby can enjoy an herbal bath together; to heal the cord, help you relax, and speed up the recovery process of the wonderful vagina, perineum, and anus.
Ingredients: Uva Ursi, Marshmallow, Calendula, Lavender, Plantain, Yarrow, pinch of Epson Salt.
Diaper Rash Salve
This salve is made for your baby's sensitive skin. This lightly scented product contains pure, organic ingredients that are safer for your baby than synthetic products containing ingredients you usually can't pronounce. If your little one's delicate bum does happen to break out it should be applied twice daily. For more extreme cases, use it every time you change your baby's diaper.
Ingredients 1: Plantain, Calendula, Olive oil, Beeswax
Ingredients 2: Calendula, Lemonbalm, Red clover, Vitamin E, Olive oil, Beeswax
Sore Muscle Salve
What a perfect salve after a day of strenuous physical activity. As you rub and massage it in, you can feel your muscles relaxing. I keep a jar of this salve in my bathroom and apply on sore muscles after I bathe, especially after a grueling day. It can also be used to heal joint and ligament pain and lower inflammation throughout the body.
Ingredients 1: Calendula, Comfrey, Red clover, Lemonbalm, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Cinnamon essential oil, Lemongrass essentials oil, Beeswax
Ingredients 2: Arnica, Comfrey, Olive oil, Peppermint essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Lemongrass essential oil, Beeswax
What a perfect salve for your breastfeeding journey. This salve can be used to relieve pain immediately and heal cracked nipples with in a few days. Keep a jar of this salve near your when breastfeeding and apply as needed after feeding, especially when nipples are tender or get irritated.
Ingredients: Plantain, Calendula, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Lavender essential oil, Beeswax
( Valeriana officianalis )
- acts as a nerve tonic for irritations, hysteria, restlessness, and emotional stress
- good for pain and menses cramps
- aids in sleep
- NOT for use in pregnancy, but great for postpartum anxiety
( Urtica dioica )
Made as a pregnancy tonic, but it nourishes the whole system.
- increase fertility
- nourish the mother and fetus
- high in assimilable iron, calcium, and chlorophyll making it an excellent nutritional supplement and tonic for the hormonal system
- diminished muscle pain during and after birth
- increasing healthy supply of breast milk
- Vitamins A, C, D, and K, potassium, phosphorus, and sulfur
- Diuretic action flushes the urinary tract and helps replace lost electrolytes
- good adjunct in menopause due to high calcium assimilation
( Leonurus cardiaca )
Known to tone the uterus and ease the nervous system.
- used postpartum, it helps to drain the uterus and prevent infections
- Soothe menses cramps associated with delayed flow or scanty menstruation
- Nervine properties for PMS and some menopausal symptoms
- calming and soothing
- relieving for after birth pains
- relief from overwhelming emotion
- NOT for pregnancy, but used to reduce postpartum anxiety